Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inaugural Blog

I'm looking forward to putting thoughts to cyber during my Sabattical.  A full summer schedule lies ahead for me and I want to enjoy the time yet use it wisely to bring back much needed information and enthusiasm for the Church's mission.  I also have to admit to "playing" with the blog today while I have the chance just to get it up and running.  This is a busy weekend.  Dinner tonight with family, worship tomorrow featuring our graduating youth (high school and college) and Wooster High School Graduation tomorrow at 2.  Hoping for good weather so that it can be outside.  Elijah graduated from the College of Wooster on May 16th and with the weather threatening had an indoor ceremony.  Elijah's High School Graduation was also in the gymn due to weather.  Let's hope tomorrow will break the streak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment